For lunch we heated a frozen Greek Spanakoptia from Trader Joe’s for $2.00 per serve.
Tonight was a return to the Turkey, Bacon, Chipotle Meatloaf, tonight with Coleslaw and Cuban Beans. The Meatloaf makes four full serves.
- Ground turkey cost $6.39 or $1.60 per serve
- Bacon was $5.99 and we used ⅓, or 50c per serve
- A can of chipotle is $1.50 and we used half, or 38c per serve
- Add 65c for onion, breadcrumbs and seasonings
- The Cuban Black Beans are 40c per serve
- The Coleslaw Mix was $1.99 and we used half, or 50c per serve
- We made our own Dressing from Mayonnaise, Chipotle and Apple Cider Vinegar for 40c per serve.
A tasty meal for $4.43 per serve.