Today we had a simple Ploughman’s lunch.
- The Rye Crispbread was $3.29 for a pack of 20, or 33c per serve
- The Irish Cheddar was $3.49 and we used about 60%, or $1.05 per serve
- Branston Pickle was $13.31 for the jar, and we used about 1/5th, or $1.33 per serve
- Apple adds 20c per serve
- Pickled Onion adds 10c per serve.
A tasty and varied meal for $3.01 per serve.
It’s been a while since we grilled Lamb Loin Chops, so tonight was a welcome return, served with a Feta, Olives, Pickled Beets and Spinach Salad.
- The Lamb Loin Chops were $9.59, or $4.80 per serve
- The olives come in a $4.49 jar, and we used half, or $1.25 per serve
- The Feta was $6.49 and we shared ¼, or 81c per serve
- Pickled Beets adds 15c per serve
- Add 40c for Greens
- Add 20c for Balsamic Vinegar.
The Chops were grilled perfectly to make a very flavorsome meal for $7.61 per serve.