We split a Brioche Bagel and made an open faced version of the Chorizo, Bell Pepper and Smokey Cheddar toasted sandwich.
- Half a Brioche Bagel is 29c per serve
- Smokey Cheddar is 34c per serve
- The Chorizo was $4.72 and we half, or $1.18 per serve
- Fire Roasted Peppers cost $1.99 and we used half, or 50c per serve.
It was better than the Brioche Bun, but not as good as a toasted version, but still very tasty for $2.31 per serve.
We swapped out Thursday night meal to tonight to avoid having the oven on during a very hot day. We smoked the Baby Back Ribs for an hour, then finished in the oven for another hour and a half.
- The Baby Back Ribs were on special at Whole Foods, for a net of $19.12, or $9.56 per serve
- Apple adds 45c per serve
- Coleslaw Mix adds 35c per serve
- Add 40c for Dressing Ingredients.
The Ribs were perfectly moist and fall-off-the-bone tender. A expensive, but very good, meal for $10.75 per serve.