A simple lunch of Ham and Coleslaw sandwiches kept us going through the day.
- Dave’s Killer Bread is 74c per serve
- Deli Ham is 66c per serve
- The Coleslaw adds 70c per serve.
A decent sandwich for $2.10 per serve.
Looking for an alternative use for Mussels, Foodie Greg found Spanish Mussels with Chorizo and Tomato-Wine Sauce. We dropped the Heavy Cream.
- The pre-cooked Mussels were $2.29 or $1.15 per serve
- White Wine adds 40c per serve
- The Chorizo was $5.11 after all discounts and we used half, or $1.28 per serve
- Add 85c for other ingredients.
This is a very different flavor profile from the Coconut Curry Mussels we often have, and a nice alternative for $3.68 per serve.