Take some Soutzoukakia that’s been cluttering the fridge, heat it & pile into a hot Panini roll with some Swiss Cheese and you have today’s lunch.
- The Soutzoukakia is $3.23 per full serve, or 81c per lunch serve
- The Panini Roll is 63c
- Swiss is 34c per serve.
Always a tasty & enjoyable sandwich for $1.78 per serve.
Our swapped around Meatless Monday (on Tuesday) is a Vegetable Tikka Masala where we used Cauliflower and Potatoes.
- The Cauliflower Florets were $2.99 or $1.50 per serve
- A Medley of Potatoes was $2.39, and we used about ⅓, or 46c per serve
- The Spicy Tikka Masala Simmer Sauce were $1.99 at Aldi, or $1.00 per serve
- The Paratha was $1.99 for five, or 40c per serve.
Simple but tasty for $3.36 per serve.