We’ve had Delice de Bougogne on hand for a few weeks, so today we toasted some par baked Italian Bread, topped it with the Delice and sliced Apple.
- The Italian Bread is 22c per serve
- The Delice de Bourgogne was $5.38 and we shared ½, or $1.35 per serve
- Apple adds 20c per serve.
An excellent open face sandwich for $1.77 per serve.
A simple Meatless Monday of folded (scrambled Australian Style) Eggs prepared in a very hot pan, served on Avocado Toast.
- Two Pastured Eggs are 64c per serve
- The Italian Bread was 22c per serve
- Half an Avocado each adds 49c per serve
- Dave’s Killer Bread adds 37c per serve
- Add 30c for the Chili Crunch.
A very tasty meal for $2.20 per serve.