We had a very tasty lunch of Delice de Bourgogne with Apple slices on toasted Italian Bread.
- The Delice de Bourgogne was $5.38 and we shared ½, or $1.35 per serve
- The Italian Bread was 22c per serve
- Apple adds 20c per serve.
The Italian Bread is probably the perfect carrier for this flavor bomb at just $1.77 per serve.
Our favorite Beef Salad is definitely the Cambodian Hot and Sour Beef Salad, although we don’t make it all that hot, but we do like our sour!
- The NY Strip was $15.88 for two steaks, or $3.97 per serve
- Limes were 49c for two but we shared one, or 13c per serve
- Mint was from our garden
- Lettuce adds 40c per serve
- Spring Onions we grow
- The Bell Pepper was 64c or 32c per serve
- Instead of a Chili we used some Sweet Chili Sauce, which adds 20c per serve
- Add 30c for Fish Sauce and other ingredients.
A very tasty meal for $5.23 per serve.