We repeated our toasted Italian Bread with Delice de Bourgogne & Apple./
- The Delice de Bourgogne was $5.38 and we shared ½, or $1.35 per serve
- The Italian Bread was 22c per serve
- Apple adds 20c per serve.
A very tasty meal for $1.77 per serve.
It was time to share half a Rack of Lamb accompanied by a ‘Ruby’ Grapefruit and Feta salad.
- The Rack of Lamb was $14.27, but we split that into two meals, or $3.57 per serve
- The Grapefruit was $3.43 or $1.72 per serve
- The Feta was $6.49 and we shared ¼, or 81c per serve
- Add 30c for Shallot and other ingredients.
By lowering the temperature on the sear, and extending the time, as well as increasing the sous vide temperature two degrees, we think we’ve hit the perfect Rack of Lamb, for $6.40 per serve.