Due to the lack of Panini Rolls, we substituted a demi Baguette (small) that we finished baking, heating the remaining Lamb Rissoles as we went, and served with Hummus, Tomato and Lettuce.
- The Lamb Rissoles are $1.02 per serve
- The demi Baguette was $1.29, or 65c per serve
- Add 30c for Kumato
- Add 2c for the tiny bit of Lettuce
- Add 40c for Hummus.
The Baguette was quite good and overall, a tasty sandwich for $2.39 per serve.
It was a very Australian night with Grilled Lamb Loin Chops with a Pickled Beets, Feta, Olives and Spinach Salad.
- The Lamb Loin Chops were $11.59 or $5.80 per serve
- The olives come in a $4.49 jar, and we used half, or $1.25 per serve
- The Feta was $6.49 and we shared ¼, or 81c per serve
- Pickled Beets adds 15c per serve
- Add 20c for Greens
- Add 20c for Balsamic Vinegar.
The Loin Chops were perfect and the salad a great side of a very enjoyable meal for $8.41 per serve.