Since we had some Chorizo we returned to our Bell Pepper, Chorizo and Smokey Cheddar toasted sandwiches.
- Dave’s Killer Bread is 74c per serve
- Smokey Cheddar is 34c per serve
- The Chorizo was $4.72 and we half, or $1.18 per serve
- Fire Roasted Peppers cost $1.99 and we used half, or 50c per serve.
A pretty tasty sandwich for $2.76 per serve.
For tonight’s Meatless Monday we returned to the Soy Chorizo Nachos.
- Soy Chorizo is $2.29 or 58c per serve
- Refried Beans are 99c or 50c per serve
- The Corn Chips were $1.99 and we used about ⅓, or 33c per serve
- Jalapeño Pepper adds 40c per serve
- Add 10c for Plain Yoghurt
- Add 40c for Guacamole.
The spice in the Chorizo makes them tastier than the meat version, for $2.31 per serve.
We experienced both forms of Chorizo in the same day.