What could be better than Delice de Boougogne on toasted Italian Bread with crisp, fresh Apple? Nothing, which is why we did it again!
- The Delice de Bourgogne was $5.38 and we shared ½, or $1.35 per serve
- The Italian Bread was 22c per serve
- Apple adds 20c per serve.
A very tasty meal for $1.77 per serve.
A simple meal of Smoked Bratwurst (from Aldi) with Apple Slaw. We decided we didn’t need the Bacon as there was enough Pork in the Brats.
- The Smoked Bratwurst were $2.69 for five, and we shared four, or $1.08 per serve
- Apple adds 44c per serve
- Coleslaw Mix adds 60c per serve
- Add 50c for Dressing ingredients.
Unfortunately the Smoked Bratwurst, like the Knackwurst, taste like Hot Dog Franks, unlike the imported Beer Bratwurst. Still, a decent meal (for a ball park) for $2.62 per serve.