We opted for a simple meal of Shin Ramen Noodles, removed from the broth they were cooked in, along with a generous amount of Coleslaw mix, and finished with a little Butter stirred through.
- A pack of four Shin Noodle Bowl was $3.69 or 93c per serve
- Coleslaw Mix adds 30c per serve
- Butter adds 40c per serve.
The Coleslaw Mix adds fiber and some variety. A decent meal for $1.63 per serve.
It was time to use the remaining Cuban Roast Pork in the form of a Cubano sandwich, served with Jerk Plantain Chips.
- The Cuban Roast Pork is $2.23 per serve
- Deli Ham is 92c per serve
- Swiss is 41c per serve
- Bread and Butter Pickles are $4.69 for the jar, but we used less than 10%, or 23c per serve
- The Brioche Roll is 53c per serve
- Plantain Chips were $1.70 and we used half, or 43c per serve.
The sandwich had everything in balance and well cooked through and the Plantain Chips made a nice contrast. An enjoyable and tasty meal for $4.75 per serve.