We prepared a Rachel – a Reuben with Smoked Turkey Breast – on a Brioche Bagel, just to completely mash cultures.
- The Brioche Bagel is 58c per serve
- Sliced Gouda is 34c per serve
- The Artisanal Kraut was $3.29 or 42c per serve
- The smoked turkey was $2.99 for 7oz and we used about half or 75c per serve
- Add 40c for Mayonnaise & Cocktail Sauce for the dressing.
A very tasty lunch for $2.49 per serve.
A simple Meatless Monday meal of Japanese Fried Rice topped with one or two Fried Eggs.
- Japanese Style Fried rice comes from Trader Joe’s and is $3.29 or $1.65 per very generous serve
- Pastured Eggs average 57c per serve.
A decent meal for $2.22 per serve.