For lunch we shared a Quick Lorraine from Trader Joes got $5.49 or $2.75 per serve.
It hardly seems like we finished the left overs from the last Turkey, Bacon, Chipotle Meatloaf and here we are again, with Cuban Beans and Coleslaw.
- Ground turkey cost $6.39 or $1.60 per serve
- Bacon was $5.99 and we used ⅓, or 50c per serve
- A can of chipotle is $1.50 and we used half, or 38c per serve
- Add 65c for onion, breadcrumbs and seasonings
- The Cuban Black Beans are 50c per serve
- The Coleslaw Mix was $1.99 and we used half, or 50c per serve
- We made our own Dressing from Mayonnaise, Chipotle and Apple Cider Vinegar for 40c per serve.
A tasty and well balanced meal for $4.53 per serve.