It was time to return to Mr Fish and Chips in Simi Valley as part of a larger errand run, where we picked up our typical Scallops, Coleslaw and Fries (with extra Coleslaw) $7.27 per serve with tax and tip.
Foodie Greg picked up some thin cut, boneless Pork Chops from Whole Foods, along with some Prosciutto, so obviously we are eating Saltimbocca. Tonight we served with Sautéed Garlic Spinach, and Pumpkin Sage Ravioli from Aldi.
- Prosciutto was $3.99 or $2.00 per serve
- The thin cut, boneless Pork Chops were $7.59 or $3.80 per serve
- Sage came from our garden
- The Ravioli was $2.79 or $1.40 per serve
- The Spinach was $1.39 and we used half, or 35c per serve
- Add 10c for Garlic.
The Saltimbocca was cooked perfectly, with a crisp Prosciutto crust and tender, juicy Pork inside. The Ravioli was disappointingly seasoned more like Pumpkin Spice Pie with no Sage taste at all. Overall a very good meal for $7.65 per serve.