Since we had some Smoked Salmon left, what better than to make a Smoked Salmon Bagel.
- The Brioche Bagel is 58c
- The Smoked Salmon pieces were $1.38 per serve
- Add 20c for Neufchatel
- Add 50c for Tomato, Onion Sprouts & Capers.
As always a very luxurious and tasty sandwich for $2.39 per serve.
We decided to ‘do over’ our Turkey, Bacon, Chipotle Meatloaf, but with the less-sweet Japanese baked Sweet Potato instead of Cuban Beans.
- Ground turkey cost $6.39 or $1.60 per serve
- Bacon was $5.99 and we used ⅓, or 50c per serve
- A can of chipotle is $1.50 and we used half, or 38c per serve
- Add 65c for onion, breadcrumbs and seasonings
- The Sweet Potato adds 50c per serve
- The Coleslaw Mix was $1.99 and we used half, or 50c per serve
- We made our own Dressing from Mayonnaise, Chipotle and Apple Cider Vinegar for 40c per serve.
The less-sweet ‘Sweet’ Potato was more to our taste. Overall, a nice redo for $4.53 per serve.