We shared a couple of very basic sandwiches: Smoked Turkey & Coleslaw, Smoked Turkey, Garlic Spread & Tomato.
- Dave’s Killer Bread is 74c per serve
- The Coleslaw was from Mr Fish & Chips and adds 35c per serve
- The Smoked Turkey Breast is 58c per serve
- Garlic Spread is 25c per serve
- We used half a Tomato, which adds 35c per serve.
Decent sandwiches for $2.27 per serve.
Folded Eggs on Avocado Toast with Chili Onion Crisp certainly meets the definition of Meatless Monday, but is quite tasty too.
- The Pastured Eggs average 57c per serve
- The Italian Bread was 22c per serve
- An Avocado each adds 99c per serve
- Dave’s Killer Bread adds 37c per serve
- Add 30c for the Chili Crunch.
To be honest, it’s the Chili Onion Crisp that elevates this dish from being quite bland. With the Crisp it’s pretty good for $2.45 per serve.