For lunch we picked up Enchiladas from Viva La Fiesta. Foodie Greg had the Chicken while Foodie Philip had the Green Pork Enchilada. They were both excellent again for $15.28 each with tax and tip.
With the weather closing in, it felt like our last opportunity to grill Lamb Loin Chops while it was still warm. We served with a Ruby Grapefruit, Feta and Mint Salad, which provides a nice contrast to the Lamb
- Lamb Loin Chops were $9,49, or $4.75 per serve
- The Grapefruit was $1.83, or 92c per serve
- The Feta adds 48c per serve
- The Mint came from our garden
- Add 40c for Olive Oil and other ingredients.
A very satisfying meal for $6.55 per serve.