As we had everything we needed, we made Bacon, Lettuce & Tomato Sandwiches.
- Dave’s Killer Bread is 74c per serve
- Uncured Bacon was $5.99 for 10 slices, and we shared three, or 75c per serve
- Butter Lettuce adds 25c per serve
- Tomato adds 40c per serve.
A pretty good sandwich for $2.14 per serve.
Growing up in Australia our curries were very mild, so Curried Scallops was very common. Foodie Philip had a Curried Scallop Pie in Tasmania on the last trip, so we decided to try a Curried Scallops with Spinach recipe.
- Jumbo Scallops are now $13.99 or $7.00 per serve
- Chicken Bone Broth adds 50c per serve
- Add 35c for Butter
- Add 10c for Onion
- Grass fed Half & Half is $3.79 per pint and we used ¼, or 48c per serve
- Add 30c for other ingredients.
The curry was definitely subtle, but matched the subtle Scallop flavor well. A tasty, but expensive, meal at $8.79 per serve.