For lunch we had an open faced grilled Ham, Gouda and Tomato.
- The Sourdough was $2.85 or 19c per slice
- Sliced Gouda is 36c per serve
- The Deli Ham adds 66c per serve
- Semi-dried Tomatoes add 30c per serve
- Add 30c for Garlic Spread.
A decent lunch for $1.81 per serve.
Tonight’s Fishy Friday is a return to the Striped Bass, but tonight with a Southwest Salad Kit from Aldi.
- The Striped Bass was $4.68 per serve
- The Southwest Chopped Salad kit from Aldi was $2.99 or $1.50 per serve.
A simple, but tasty meal for $6.18 per serve.