It was way beyond time for Lamb Gyros from New York Chicken and Gyro, for $8.17 with tax and tip.
We used another portion of our Shredded Lamb now that we can get Pomegranates again. Tonight served with a simple Lettuce, Semi-dried Tomato and Feta Salad.
- The butterflied Leg of Lamb from Aldi was $23.28 and we will get eight serves, or $2.91 per serve
- Mint was free
- Add 30c for Onion and seasoning
- We used semi-dried Cherry Tomatoes for 30c per serve
- The Mixed Greens were $1.49 and we used half, or 38c each
- The Feta adds 48c per serve
- Add 15c for Dressing ingredients
- The Pomegranate was $2.69 and we used half, or 68c per serve.
A very tasty meal for $5.20 per serve.