As we had some Steak remaining from last night, we split it, added to a hot Dinner Roll, and served with a Butter Lettuce and Semi-dried Tomato Salad. Foodie Greg created a very tasty Jus for dipping.
- The Dinner Roll is 48c per serve
- The Steak was included in last night’s dinner
- Lettuce adds 20c per serve
- Semi-dried Tomatoes add 30c per serve
- Add 50c for the Jus.
The Steak reheated in the Jus and shared some Paprika flavoring with the Jus. A very tasty meal for $1.48 per serve.
Barramundi, Coleslaw and Steak Fries is probably a prototypical Fishy Friday! We tried a more savory Coleslaw from Anne Burrell
- The Barramundi was $9.99 or $5.00 per serve
- Coleslaw and Balsamic Vinegar add 75c per serve
- The Steak Fries were $1.49 and we shared half, or 38c per serve.
A simple Fishy Friday for $6.13 per serve.