For lunch we picked up Green Pork Chili Enchiladas from Viva La Fiesta for $15.28 each with tax and tip.
Tonight we returned to the Curried Scallops with Spinach recipe, although this time we created it as a deconstructed Pot Pie by placing an Indian Paratha below the Scallops.
- Bay Scallops are $5.99 o r $3.00 per serve
- Chicken Bone Broth adds 50c per serve
- Spinach is $2.29 and we used about half, or 58c per serve
- Add 35c for Butter
- Add 10c for Onion
- Heavy Whipping Cream is $3.99 per pint and we used half or $1.00 per serve
- Add 30c for other ingredients
- The Paratha was $1.99 for five, or 40c per serve.
The Bays Scallops are a better fit for this dish than the Giant Scallops. Overall, it worked extremely well and was very tasty for $6.29 per serve.