The classic sandwiches are Classics for a reason: they are good, and there’s nothing better than a great Bacon, Lettuce and Tomato Sandwich.
- The Knock your Sprouts Off Bread at Aldi is 58c per serve
- Uncured Bacon was $5.99 for 10 slices, and we shared three, or 90c per serve
- Lettuce adds 20c per serve
- An Heirloom Tomato was $3.89 and we used half, or 98c per serve.
A very tasty sandwich for $2.66 per serve.
Foodie Greg found a Beef Chuck Roast on special at Aldi for $16.14. We will get at least four serves from the recipe.
- The Chuck Roast is $4.03 per serve
- The curry is $3.38 per can or 85c per serve
- Coconut milk is $1.69 per can or 43c per serve
- Peanuts were $2.99 but we only used half, or 75c per serve
- White Carrots were $1.99 or 50c per serve
- Potatoes add 34c per serve
- Add 20c for other ingredients.
One of the best Massaman Curries we’ve made, for $7.10 per serve.