Today we did a repeat of yesterday’s Bacon, Lettuce and Tomato.
- The Knock your Sprouts Off Bread at Aldi is 58c per serve
- Uncured Bacon was $5.99 for 10 slices, and we shared three, or 90c per serve
- Lettuce adds 20c per serve
- An Heirloom Tomato was $3.89 and we used half, or 98c per serve.
A very tasty sandwich for $2.66 per serve.
We were supposed to have our Bento Box/Tuna Tataki meal, but Aldi did not have any Ahi Tuna, so we swapped to a simple Southwest Salad with a Leg from the Amazon Fresh Roast Chicken.
- The Roast Chicken Leg was $1.25 per serve
- The Southwest Salad kit is $1.00 per serve.
A decent meal for $2.25 per serve.