For lunch we picked up Lamb Gyros from New York Chicken and Gyro, for $8.17 with tax and tip.
There was another serve of the Chipotle Turkey Bacon Meatloaf and tonight we served with Baked Japanese Sweet Potato topped with Yoghurt and Chive and served with Sugar Snap Peas
- Ground turkey cost $6.39 or $1.60 per serve
- Bacon was $5.99 and we used ⅓, or 50c per serve
- A can of chipotle is $1.50 and we used half, or 38c per serve
- Add 65c for onion, breadcrumbs and seasonings
- The gravy was $1.78 or 89c per serve
- Sugar Snap Peas add 44c per serve
- Add 45c for Yoghurt and Chives..
A favorite Meatloaf makes a very decent meal for $4.91 per serve.