Lunch today used the remaining Smoked Salmon on a Brioche Bagel.
- The Brioche Bagel is 58c
- The Smoked Salmon pieces were $1.38 per serve
- Add 20c for Neufchatel
- Add 60c for Cucumber, Tomato, Onion Sprouts & Capers.
An excellent lunch for $2.76 per serve.
To use the last of our Shredded Lamb, we reheated it, placed on warm Hummus and served with Pita Chips and a Lettuce, Cucumber, Tomato and Preserve Lemon Salad.
- he butterflied Leg of Lamb from Aldi was $23.28 and we will get eight serves, or $2.91 per serve
- Mint was free
- Add 30c for Onion and seasoning
- We used semi-dried Cherry Tomatoes for 30c per serve
- The Lettuce was $1.49 and we used half, or 38c each
- Add 15c for Dressing ingredients
- The Pomegranate was $2.69 and we used half, or 68c per serve
- Add 46c for Hummus.
This turned out to be an excellent use of the Shredded Lamb and a very delicious meal, for $5.18 per serve.