We finished baking some French Rolls and filled with Ham, Gouda, Mustard and (for Foodie Greg) Onion Sprouts.
- The French Roll is 58c per serve
- The Deli Ham is 74c per serve
- The Gouda is 34c per serve
- Add 20c for Mustard
- Add an average of 10c for Onion Sprouts.
A pretty decent, basic sandwich for $2.06 per serve.
Originally planned for last night until we did a swap around, the German Style Potato Salad is a nice cool weather alternate to Apple Sauerkraut Salad.
- Beer Bratwurst were $4.49 or $2.25 per serve
- The Potato were $2.69 and we used about ½ or 68c per serve
- Bacon was $4.99 and we used five of 10 slices, or$1.25 per serve
- Onion and Seasoning add 45c per serve.
We really like the German Style Potato Salad and it completed the meal for $4.64 per serve.