For lunch we had Shin Ramen Buttered Noodles with Coleslaw Mix for $1.63 per serve.
What better to celebrate the completion of a major project than sous vide and Seared Duck Breast with a Baked Apple Stuffed with Duck Mousse Paté and Garlic Chard wilted in Duck Fat.
- The Duck Breast was $7.93 per serve
- The Chard was $1.49 (after all discounts) or 75c per serve
- The Apple was $1.27 or 64c per serve
- The Duck Mousse Paté adds 50c per serve
- Add 40c per serve for Butter and Garlic.
A most excellent celebratory meal for $10.22 per serve. We opened the last of our Sparkling Shiraz that we bought with us back from Australia last trip and use to celebrate the completion of major projects.