Shin Ramen with Coleslaw Mix makes a warming meal on a very chill day for $1.63 per serve.
A warming Chili makes a great meal on a cold, rainy night. Tonight we experimented with a 13 Bean Chili using Soy Chorizo instead of Beef. We will get at least four serves from this recipe.
- The 13 Bean Mix was $5.49 and we used half, or 69c per serve
- Soy Chorizo is $2.29 or 58c per serve
- Two cans of Tomato Sauce (Pissata) were 27c each, 14c per serve
- Add 40c for Onion, Garlic and other ingredients
- Sour cream adds 30c per serve
- An Avocado is 39c or 20c per serve.
A tasty Chili, although a little Bean heavy for Foodie Philip, for $2.31 per serve.