For lunch we had a simple toasted Sandwich of Ham, Cream Cheese and Sun-dried Tomatoes.
- Dave’s Killer Bread is 74c per serve
- Whipped Cream Cheese adds 50c per serve
- Sun-dried Tomatoes add 60c per serve.
This turned out to be a very good sandwich for $1.84 per serve.
For this week’s Meatless Monday we topped toasted Italian Bread and served it with the remaining Soy Chorizo based 13 Bean Chili and topped with one or two Fried Eggs.
- The 13 Bean Chili adds $1.81 per serve
- Italian Bread adds 32c per serve
- Pastured Eggs averaged 57c per serve.
A decent meal for $2.70 per serve.