While we both had Tuna Melts, Foodie Greg’s was Smokey Tuna, while Foodie Philip favored Sweet & Spicy Tuna.
- Dave’s Killer Bread is 74c per serve
- The Tuna Sachet is 99c per serve
- Gouda slices are 34c per serve.
An enjoyable sandwich, made even better by being able to eat outdoors, for $2.07 per serve.
We returned to our Quick Moussaka. We will get four serves.
- Ground lamb was $5.99 or $1.50 per serve
- The Eggplant was $1.39 or 35c per serve
- The Tomatoes were $1.99 or 50c per serve
- The Ricotta was $4.99 or $1.25 per serve
- The French (Valbreso) Feta was $10.99 but we used 1/6 or 69c per serve
- A Pastured Egg adds 9c per serve
- Add 50c for the remaining ingredients
- Add 30c for Greens
- Add 20c for half an Avocado.
The downside of this very tasty meal, is that is does not serve up neatly on the first pass! Still, very tasty for $5.38 per serve.