We returned to one of our favorites: Chorizo, Bell Pepper and Gouda, toasted.
- The Dave’s Killer Bread is 74c per serve
- Gouda is 34c per serve
- The Chorizo was $4.72 and we used half, or $1.18 per serve
- Fire Roasted Peppers cost $1.99 and we used half, or 50c per serve.
As always, a very tasty sandwich for $2.76 per serve.
Tonight was the night of ever changing dinner plans! Our original plan was Sausage Rolls and salad, now postponed until tomorrow. We decided to swap in our planned meal for tomorrow – Marinated Skirt Steak – but discovered the restaurant was taking a short break! We quickly defrosted a NY Strip Steak, heated the frozen Double Stuffed Potato and served with some Green Peas sautéed in the fat from the Steak.
- The NY Strip Steak was $14.79 for two and we shared one, or $3.70 per serve
- The Double Stuffed Potatoes were $2.99 or $1.50 per serve
- Add 45c for frozen Green Peas.
A most enjoyable meal for $5.65 per serve.