The weather was still cold (for Southern California) so we opted for the Aldi Potato Soup for $1.03 per serve.
We took some of the remaining Cuban Roast Pork and made some pretty good Cubano sandwiches that we served with Oven Fries.
- The Bagel is 58c per serve
- The Cuban Roast Pork was $2.95 per serve, and we shared one, or $1.04 per serve
- The Breakfast Ham is $2.99 for six, or 50c per serve
- Add 30c for Pickles
- Add 34c for a slice of Gouda Cheese
- The Oven Fries were $1.49 and we shared half, or 38c per serve.
A very tasty meal for $3.14 per serve.