We still had Quick Moussaka left over, despite already getting four serves, so we heated it and served on Toast.
- The Moussaka has already been accounted for
- A slice of Dave’s Killer Bread is 37c.
The Moussaka was very reminiscent of “Savory Mince on Toast” (Mince = Ground Beef) from the Foodies’ childhood, and a tasty lunch for 37c!
Our Meatless Monday became a Meatless Tuesday with Eggs in Purgatory.
- Two Pastured Eggs are 76c per serve
- The Organic Marinara Sauce was $1.69 or 85c per serve
- Italian Bread adds 28c per serve.
A decent meal for $1.89 per serve.