Since we had some Cuban Roast Pork left, we decided on a Pork Salad Sandwich.
- The Cuban Roast Pork was $2.95 per serve, and we shared one, or $1.04 per serve
- Dave’s Killer Bread adds 74c per serve
- Beets add 20c per serve
- Lettuce adds 20c per serve
- Add 60c for Garlic Spread and Mayo.
A pretty good sandwich for $2.78 per serve.
It has been a while, but we returned to The Country Deli for the Marinated Skirt Steak with Home Fries and Sautéed Vegetables, to which we added three Eggs for Foodie Philip.
- The Marinated Skirt Steak Meal is $36.21 with tax and tip, or $18.11 per serve
- Pastured Eggs are 38c each, or 57c per serve.
An excellent meal for $18.68 per serve.