When you lack inspiration, go with a classic Ham, Gouda and Tomato toasted sandwiches.
- Dave’s Killer Bread is 74c per serve
- The Breakfast Ham is 60c per serve
- Gouda is 34c per serve
- Tomato adds 40c per serve
- Add 40c for Garlic Spread.
A pretty good sandwich for $2.48 per serve.
It’s been a long time since we did a ‘Thursday Night Steak Night’ Rib Eye. We paired it with another of the Aldi Bacon and Cheese Twice Baked Potato, and home made Creamed Spinach.
- The Rib Eye was $13.74 for two, and we shared one, or $3.44 per serve
- The Double Stuffed Potatoes were $2.99 or $1.50 per serve
- The Organic Spinach was $2.29 or $1.15 per serve
- Sour Cream adds 20c per serve.
We get a perfect hard sear on the outside of the Rib Eye in our “high tech” wok that contributes as much smokey flavor as cooking on the grill outside. A fast, hard cook balances the perfect crust with keeping the inside ‘blue’ or very rare. The Double Stuffed (Bacon and Cheese) Potatoes and Creamed Spinach emulate a traditional steak house meal for only $6.29 per serve.