As we still had Smoked Salmon, we decided to make a Smoked Salmon Bagel.
- The Brioche Bagel is 58c
- The Smoked Salmon pieces were $1.38 per serve
- Add 20c for Neufchatel
- Add 60c for Cucumber, Semi-dried Tomatoes , Onion Sprouts & Capers.
An indulgent lunch for $2.76 per serve.
It seemed like Smoked Trout Chowder would make a good ‘Fishy Friday.’
- The Smoked Trout was $8.72 after all discounts, or $2.18 per serve
- Potatoes add 34c per serve
- Garlic and Scallions add 15c per serve
- Chicken Bone Broth adds 50c per serve
- Wine adds 13c per serve
- Grass fed Half & Half is $3.79 per pint and we used ¼, or 24c per serve
- Add 20c for other soup ingredients
- Add 16c for a slice of Italian Bread Toast.
While it’s a fairly simple dish, there’s a lot of flavor payback for $4.10 per serve.