We used the last of the Mushroom and Red Wine Meatloaf cold in a Salad Sandwich.
- A half-serve of the Mushroom and Red Wine Meatloaf is $1.11
- The Ciabatta Roll is 58c per serve
- Add 55c for Garlic Spread
- Blue Cheese Crumbles add 30c per serve
- Add 30c for Pickled Beetroot
- Add 20c for Salad Greens.
Although we amped up the ‘funky’ we could have added more Blue Cheese Crumbles, but otherwise a very tasty sandwich, and surprisingly good cold, for $3.03 per serve.
We had planned on preparing the Turkey Bacon Chipotle Meatloaf but ran out of time, so we reheated a Roasted Vegetable Bistro Style Flatbread from Aldi for $3.79 or $1.90 per serve.
We found it particularly bland and not particularly flavorsome, unlike other Flatbreads we’ve had from Aldi.