It had been too long since our last visit to Mr Fish and Chips so we made a special effort to pick up Fried Scallops, Fries and Coleslaw for $7.84 per serve with tax and tip, which is still very good value.
One of our favorite salads that are loosely based on a Cobb Salad, is Smoked Trout with Burrata.
- We each had a 3.5oz can of Smoked Trout for $3.49 per serve
- The Burrata was $4.99 or $2.50 per serve
- Pastured Eggs are 38c per serve
- Pea Shoots where $1.99 and we used about ¼ or 25c per serve
- An Avocado was 69c and we shared one, or 35c per serve
- The Grape tomatoes cost $2.49 or 63c per serve
- Add 40c for Olive Oil and Balsamic Glaze.
A nice combination and variety of flavors for $8.00 per serve.