We repeated the Bell Pepper, Chorizo and Gouda toasted sandwich because it’s a good one.
- The Dave’s Killer Bread is 74c per serve
- Gouda is 34c per serve
- The Chorizo was $4.72 and we used half, or $1.18 per serve
- Fire Roasted Peppers cost $1.99 and we used half, or 50c per serve.
It’s an excellent sandwich for $2.76 per serve.
We had some Mushroom Stuffed Tortellini on hand, although not enough to be a meal by itself, and about one serve of the Hayashi Rice Beef Mix, so we combined them to make two serves.
- The Hayashi Rice is $2.42 per serve
- The Tortellini was $1.49 or 75c per serve.
An inexpensive meal at $3.17, but the Mushroom Stuffed Pasta was just plain disappointing. It had almost no Mushroom flavor, and an unpleasant mealy texture. Once again, if you shop Aldi, stick to ‘Specially Selected’ items.