Today’s lunch was Shin Ramen with Coleslaw for $1.63 per serve.
An early taste of Summer made it attractive to grill Beef Rissoles on the outside grill. We were even able to quickly eat outside before the temperature dropped after sunset.
- Ground beef $5.99 or $2.00 per serve
- 8 oz Panko breadcrumbs are $2.99 and we used half, or 50c per serve
- A Pastured Egg is 38c or 13c per serve
- The onion is 8c per serve
- Pickled beets in vinaigrette are $1.69, of which we used about ⅓ or 28c per serve
- We used about ½ of the $3.95 Sharp Cheddar, or 66c per serve
- Add 40c for sugar free Ketchup.
A very tasty meal with a very good balance between meat and vegetable components, for $4.06 per serve.