We repeated out Chicken Breast with Semi-dried Tomatoes and Garlic Spread in a hot Baguette.
- The Chicken was $3.62 with a coupon and we shared a Breast, or 45c per serve
- The Aldi ‘Bake at Home’ Baguette was $1.89, but we shared half, or 48c
- Semi-dried Cherry Tomatoes add about 40c per serve
- The Garlic Spread adds 40c per serve.
A simple, but tasty, meal for $1.73 per serve.
Our dinner was a return to the very tasty Beef Massaman Curry.
- The Beef Stew Meat from Whole Foods for $5.99 or $3.00 per serve
- The curry is $3.38 per can or $1.69 per serve
- Coconut Cream is $2.29 per can or$1.15 per serve
- Peanuts were $2.99 but we only used half, or 75c per serve
- Potatoes add 34c per serve
- Add 20c for other ingredients.
A very tasty Curry for $7.13 per serve.