It was time for out “Taste of Tassie,” a.k.a. Fried Scallops with Fries and Coleslaw from Mr Fish and Chips for for $7.84 per serve with tax and tip, which is still very good value.
With some thin cut Pork Chops in hand it was time for Saltimbocca, tonight served with Cauliflower Gnocchi in a Lemon Alfred Sauce.
- The Pork Chops were $7.91 or $3.96 per serve
- The Speck was $3.99 or $1.50 per serve
- The Sage came from our garden
- The gnocchi was $2.69 or 67c per serve
- The Lemon Alfredo was $3.79 or $1.90 per serve.
At $8.03 per serve this was not a cheap meal, but the Saltimbocca with the Speck are more flavorful than with Prosciutto, and the Lemon Alfredo Sauce was definitely above average in flavor.