A simple Ham, Cheese & Semi-dried Tomatoes with Garlic Spread was on the menu today.
- The Aldi Bread is 58c per serve
- The Quattro Fromage is 64c per serve
- Garlic Spread is 40c per serve
- Semi-dried Cherry Tomatoes add about 40c per serve
- Breakfast Ham is 60c per serve.
We were out of Gouda so we substituted a Quattro Fromage (Four Cheese) Mix, that made the sandwich much ‘looser’ than withe the Gouda. A decent sandwich for $2.62 per serve.
As we have a little left-over Ham (although less than you’d expect thanks to our snacking) we made a Ham, Semi-dried Tomato and Neufchatel Frittata.
- Two Eggs are 76c per serve
- The Ham adds 13c per serve
- Semi-Dried Tomato adds 40c per serve
- Neufchatel adds 25c per serve.
An inexpensive, but very tasty, meal for $1.54 per serve.