A simple Ham and Coleslaw Sandwich met today’s lunch needs.
- Dave’s Killer Rye Bread is 76c per serve
- The Breakfast Ham is $2.99 for six, or 50c per serve
- Coleslaw adds $1.25 per serve.
A decent sandwich for $2.51 per serve.
We still had some Shredded Lamb in the freezer, so we served on Hummus, scooped with Pita Chips and had a little salad on the side.
- The Lamb was $21.01 or $2.10 per serve
- Mint was free
- Add 15c per serve for unfiltered Pomegranate juice
- Add 30c for Onion and seasoning
- The Lettuce was $1.49 and we used half, or 38c each
- Cucumber was $2.69 and we used half, or 68c per serve
- Add 15c for Dressing ingredients
- Add 20c for Preserved Lemon
- Add 46c for Hummus.
This is a meal where every component balances each other. Definitely good eats for $4.52 per serve.