We had a ready-to-bake Baguette and when Foodie Greg picked up a Roast Chicken from Amazon Fresh, we were set for a Roast Chicken Sandwich.
- The Chicken was $4.97 and we shared a Breast, or 63c per serve
- The Aldi ‘Bake at Home’ Baguette was $1.89, but we shared half, or 48c
- Semi-dried Cherry Tomatoes add about 40c per serve
- The Mayonaise adds 40c per serve.
A very tasty sandwich for $1.91 per serve.
With some warm weather came a welcome return to our Smoked Salmon Pizza.
- Sockeye Smoked Salmon pieces were $5.49 or $2.75 per serve
- The Pizza Dough was $1.49, or 75c per serve
- We used semi-dried Cherry Tomatoes for 60c per serve
- About two ounces of Neufchatel went on each Pizza, or 25c per serve
- Preserved Lemon adds 5c per serve
- Two Endive were $3.99 or 50c per serve.
Having realized that most Italian Pizza is unconventional we feel better about our Smoked Salmon version for $5.00 per serve..