A toasted Ham, Cheese and Tomato Sandwich made a decent lunch.
- The Aldi Bread is 58c per serve
- The Gouda is 34c per serve
- Garlic Spread is 40c per serve
- Breakfast Ham is 60c per serve.
A good lunch for $1.92 per serve.
A welcome return to Beef Rissoles cooked on the griddle outdoors, served as usual, with an Australian inspired Salad. Not only was it warm enough to cook outside, we ate outside as well.
- Ground beef $5.99 or $2.00 per serve
- 8 oz Panko breadcrumbs are $2.99 and we used half, or 50c per serve
- A Pastured Egg is 38c or 13c per serve
- The onion is 8c per serve
- Pickled beets in vinaigrette are $1.69, of which we used about ⅓ or 28c per serve
- We used about ½ of the $3.95 Sharp Cheddar, or 66c per serve
- Add 40c for sugar free Ketchup.
A very tasty meal with a very good balance between meat and vegetable components, for $4.06 per serve.