A classic Ham, Cheese and Tomato Toasted Sandwich is still a great sandwich.
- Dave’s Killer Bread is 74c per serve
- A slice of Gouda is 34c per serve
- Breakfast Ham is 60c per serve
- Semi-dried Cherry Tomatoes add about 40c per serve
- Add 45c for Mayonnaise.
A classic is a class for good reason. A good lunch for $2.53 per serve.
A completely new recipe for us – Smoked Mussels and Avocado Salad – was met with some trepidation by Foodie Philip.
- The canned Smoked Mussels were $1.79 per serve
- Arugula adds 55c per serve
- Avocados are $1.06 or 53c per serve
- Kumatos were $3.69 for six, and we shared one, or 31c per serve
- Add 40c for Shallot and Seasoning.
Foodie Philip loved it! It had a lot of flavor and the balance of Avocado and Smoked Mussel was very pleasing to the palate. A good meal for $3.58 per serve.