For a simple lunch we heated a Spanakopita from Trader Joe’s for $2.25 per serve.
Foodie Greg built a Dashi Broth and prepared a very nice Ramen Bowl with Bob Choy, Pork Belly, and an Onsen Tomato, or Hot Spring Egg.
- The Dashi Broth adds 89c per serve
- The Pork Belly is $6.49 or $3.25 per serve
- The Ramen is $1.63 per serve
- Bok Choy adds another 48c per serve
- A Pastured Egg adds 48c
- Add 60c per serve for other ingredients.
A very tasty meal, helped a long way by the Pork Belly, for $7.33 per serve.